Thread: 292 Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 10:36 PM   #155
Mike_The_Grad

Re: 292 Questions

Well based off your vacuum readings and idle speed you have a healthy vacuum leak free setup. AT IDLE. But any other throttle position seems to cause problems. Have you tried leaving the vacuum gauge connected and manually working the throttle with your hand while it's in neutral? Like taking it up to 1,000 RPMS or 1,500 RPMS?

Can you post a few pics of your engine bay? Maybe theres something your not seeing that may be obvious to someone else. I know that this can possibly lead to "opening a can of worms" as some people may start questioning your setup. And that can spin off into another direction. But I think those of us who have been following this thread are just as curious as to why your truck ain't running right and want to help you figure it out. And without actually being there and only your info to visualize what your working on. Pictures do a great job of showing more of the whole picture.
Personally I take tons of pictures before,during, and after I'm working on something. I didnt always, but wish I had. Helps remind me of those "oh, I'll remember where this goes or how this looks when I put it back together" Times that I forgot how it was before I started...lol.

Instagram: Mike_The_Grad

Last edited by Mike_The_Grad; 07-29-2019 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Added info
Mike_The_Grad is offline   Reply With Quote