View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 12:20 PM   #11
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Opportunities then and now ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotenntitans View Post

Lots of kids do work hard, but most are fully preoccupied with their phones, social media, and gaming......at all hours of the day and night. They're not overly concerned about their upcoming algebra or trig test.

Technology is good if used correctly.
I would tend to agree with both of these statements. One problem I have come to see though is that even though a lot of people (not just kids) work hard, they don't work to learn. I can tell someone what to do and as long as I am out there with them they will bust tail all day long. Ask them to do the same thing a week later and it is like they have never done it before.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote