View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 05:45 PM   #20
shifty
Questionable

Re: Is Dawn Soap really so good that it cleans about

Quote:
Originally Posted by weq92f View Post
Greased Lightening.

This stuff is an excellent cleaner too and can get oil stains up off the driveway as well as go into the laundry. That's right.
When my parents were living in FL, someone gave them tickets to some PGA event, so he, mom, my wife and I went to see, stayed for the last hour or so, then left. On the way out, some guy in a box truck was giving away samples of Greased Lightning. It was the end of the day, he was offloading it, handing people boxes of samples. I grabbed one for each of us.

That stuff works! But the one thing I'll tell/warn you, and I would love to know why this happens, but ... I used it to clean a plastic bin, bare-handed. sprayed it in, rubbed it around, I didn't read anything warning not to touch it.
That stuff made my hands smooth and shiny, almost like they were coated with Elmer's glue. Very weird.

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote