View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 09:20 AM   #168
cebra

Re: 71 Cheyenne Rooftop Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlsLQ9SS View Post
I just read your build thread from the beginning and from roof top until now you have come a long way! The stumbling issue you are having could it be the VSS? Also I built a LS swap harness for my brother in law for a ls swapped 240sx, and he had the same issue with the MAF. His ended up being a bad MAF sensor.
I have all the tune issues worked out now less the e-fans. I replaced the MAF and TPS trying to resolve issues but neither fixed the issue I was having. The BP automotive tune I got was bad is all I can say. The only thing worse than their tune is whoever they have answering the phone...that person is flat out rude which is disappointing coming from a fellow Appalachian but that is neither here nor there. I got a $50 ebay tune from "Gravel Road Tuning" that fixed all my issues less e-fans which I am currently trying to figure out.

I have moved on from the rooftop but not far, I work on it across the street in an abandoned gravel parking lot. Will have to snap a picture of my new workspace, it doubles as the inner-city dump I believe.

Last edited by cebra; 08-21-2019 at 09:21 AM. Reason: update
cebra is offline   Reply With Quote