View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 05:37 PM   #76
r1lorenzini

Re: WTB 2 wheel drive blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thealien View Post
I haven't been around in a while. I had done an LS swapped GMC Jimmy some years ago. I had documented most of the build and hope I helped some with my pictures and build.

I have always wanted a rust free 2 wheel drive blazer. My perfect vehicle would be a 1968 front clipped LS swapped 1972 2 wheel drive blazer. Honestly I know that is a unicorn and will most likely be out of my budget anyway.

I have been through the whole rust thing and am physically unable to do it again so it must be either original rust free or restored to rust free. I prefer 2 wheel drive but would consider any 4 X 4 in great shape.

I really want a factory AC Blazer but again if all the boxes are checked I will consider anything rust free and in really nice shape.

NO OCHRE, already had one. Although again the right vehicle for the right price and I will consider anything. I have a decent budget ($30-40,000+) but I expect to have more cash in the coming year? I am willing to travel but will fly or drive out to look at anything that looks like the real deal.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mark
If you’re still looking I am going to sell mine. Please email me for more info sfgiantsman13@yahoo.com thanks joe my 72 is an ac original 2wd in great running shape. White with brand new black houndstooth interior. Thanks
r1lorenzini is offline   Reply With Quote