View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 11:42 AM   #7
Strider

Re: LMC truck front brake line set 1971 -1972 part # 34-5412

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPotter View Post
It happens. Maybe not the Shakira video watching, but the sleeping on it part.

In general, LMC's pricing is higher than most places. But LMC's catalogs are unmatched by anyone else. They have great diagrams that are helpful in assembly and figuring out what to order. But they aren't always accurate, so take it with a grain of salt. I only order from LMC if I can't find the part anywhere else or if their pricing is lowest. Like most retailers though, they're just resellers of the same parts.

I usually buy from Rock Auto, GMCPauls, or SOKY. There is also Classic Parts, Classic Industries, Brothers, and CPP to name a few. CPP tends to be on the high side too.
I would agree on the sleeping on it part - gotta love Shakira too lol.

But seriously - LMC does have good diagrams - would be good if more places included some instructions sometimes. I've purchased from CPP, Rock Auto, Classic Industries, Brothers - not SOKY or GMC Pauls but I hear good things for sure. And yes it seems that LMC is just a reseller. I'll have to look around more next time and try out some of these other retailers.

Again thanks for this info. I sincerely appreciate it and your time.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." ~Sherlock Holmes
"Deeds will not be less valliant because they are unpraised." ~ Aragorn
Strider is offline   Reply With Quote