View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 07:32 AM   #90
Robznob11

Re: 67-72 super bright led tails & reverse lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTopGT View Post
I had this same TST Industries integrated tail light on my 1098 Ducati and loved it.

If a similar sequencing function were available with your tails, I’d be a buyer if the price is reasonable.

https://youtu.be/3WKKVwjknv0
Sorry i don't do sequential....Im not sure what you mean by reasonable... i have found that that idea could be all over the board and most people don't have a clue when it comes to LEDS. To do what you want correctly it takes quality controllers, a huge amount of time because each led basically gets its own circuit, and then there is time to program. Not to mention way more probability for something to fail. You would be in several hundred possibly thousand for someone to build a custom set like that and stand behind them. I have had people curl a nose at the 175-220 price i charge. Probably because you can cheap ( junk in my .02) from Ebay, and some vendors. I can assure you they are not as bright or robust as mine.. those cheap switchback leds on ebay are junk. They use simple components to achieve the effect but they will fail in short time. Many will never work right to begin with and will have you spending more money trying to change other things to make them work...all while you wondering why the stock bulb, or regular LED bulb works but they wont. Im not trying to be a downer, LOL Im just saying....when anyone buys something they expect it to work correctly and last. I can say that about my tails. But it is not worth my time or stress to try and get into the super custom end of the LED game, mostly because people just don't understand what goes into it. And the world of cheap Chinese throwaway leds has made it even worse.
Sorry i cant help ya.
,,,,,,,/__(⊙)___//___/__(O)_/

@disciple2.rc 💪instagram💪
LED TAILS
Robznob11 is offline   Reply With Quote