View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 04:49 PM   #25
jeffahart

Re: Just out of curiosity

Popular? Maybe not the most popular format right now. Relevant? Very very much so... and will continue to be long into the future. Let's take a peek into the future and what will continue to make this forum format relevant, in my humble opinion...

Based on the statistics for segments and sub-segments of the aftermarket parts industry you can see some staggering numbers for performance parts alone. I think I've posted numbers before, look them up. Big bucks. Look at the projections going forward. Growth!

How does this translate to relevance? People come to sites like this to figure out what to do. What works and what doesn't. Once the collection of components has been purchased; said enthusiast must synthesize the parts into a performing package. This takes research for most people. Thus the perpetuation of sites like this.

The archives on some of these types of forums have dept of detail, massive volume are most certainly relevant.

I don't know what happened, but my gut instinct is: let Punky Brewster roll his opinion in a zig zag and go smoke it in his safe space. He'll be back when he realizes help is to be had and freely given.

Maybe a bit thicker skin comes with age... along with experience! That's for everyone but me. My skin can be thin, because I'm a know it all!!

Another two cents... worth the price paid.

j