View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 09:09 PM   #161
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Well I hope that one wasn't occupied!

I was thinking of what was being put into the air for the surrounding residents. The regs apply for all residences, occupied or not. The concern is for the residual dust left behind. As a contractor I clean up my job daily and attempt to contain all dust, not just lead dust. But that's not good enough. I'm to report that the work is going on and they send an inspector. There is a license required. I am to keep records of every step, take pictures, use a hepa vacuum, place all debris in bags taped up, it goes on and on. I got a window job that the authorized Marvin Window contractor before me bid an extra $400 per window for compliance to lead containment laws. Four windows and it was $1,600 just for that bull squat. A one day job!

Dieseldawg having a bear tailing him (a little sketchy there) reminded me of this picture I took of my hand just up the road from my place. I never heard talk of bear around here, but proof is in the pudding... cherry pit pudding
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote