View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 10:10 PM   #165
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
You got that idea form me using that giant frog for scale, didn't you.
I got that idea from Jack Daniels
Quote:
We have a house we bought next door I wish someone would Raise or raze, or set on fire. It is going to make a heck of a lot of dust when we tear it down, but no one lives near it. I'll get pictures when we get around to it.
Cool! Can't wait. I never used that word before and don't recall ever seeing it written. Gotta love the language that has two words that sound the same, especially when they have opposite meanings.
Quote:
Red Wings, made in America. These are worn just right for comfort, but I have new pair I wear once in a while so they will be broke in when these completely wear out.
I was going to say Red Wings but didn't want to be wrong. I have the same boots. They's Wellingtons. I used to only wear Red Wing Boots. But my feet bug me now and I came into wearing Timberlands because my feet don't bother me as much with those. I have a few different pairs of Red Wings that I can see lasting me the rest of my life

Picture from my favorite junkyard
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote