View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 10:13 AM   #231
TA_C10

Re: 1971 Stepside LS Build

Those are same seats out of a 96 Tahoe I had years ago. I can say they are very comfortable but suck sliding in and out as the material wears out quickly and the foam breaks down on that left side as driver gets in and out more frequently. The lumbar is air bags and they leak too rendering them useless..

Now having said that, if you take them to upholstery shop that knows what they're doing, you can have better foam with lower profile that would be really nice. They can fix the lumbar too or better yet I've seen guys replace with heaters instead and used the lumbar switch to control. That would be cool.

I love the wheels man. Personally I like to fill the wheel well best I can but leave just enough space it looks proportioned. Our front wheel wells are so large it's hard to do that. I think if you lower the truck a little like you said that will really look good and more proportional.

I feel like this post is very critical but I only mean to give ideas/constructive criticism... The truck is badazz man and I can't wait to see it progress

"It's only money".
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote