View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 09:58 PM   #31
67C10Step

Re: The Neighbors...

All I will say about my previous neighbors is the husband was an IT guy at the local community college and he got 20 years for enticement of a minor on the internet. Shortly thereafter I guess the final screws came loose in the wife’s squirrelly head and our last year in that house was a nightmare. All the other neighbors were great but we literally could not go outside because she would come out and act like a fool screaming singing at the top of her lungs, whatever it took to be a nuisance. Got to the point if we met her on the highway she would flash her lights, honk her horn, etc. We would not leave our kids at home alone for fear she would go too far. As some on here have probably discovered, until they finally attack or threaten you all you can do is nothing.

We moved to our current house just over 8 years ago and it’s been great. We own the first house on the cul de sac and my neighbor owns the rest of the property all the way around. I walk across the street and fish in his 3 acre pond whenever I want and we help each other all the time. I have two other neighbors that are close. One is a super guy who mows my ditch most of the summer. The other is sort of snobby from time to time but doesn’t bother me. When I first got my truck it was non running and sitting behind my shop. He asked me what year it was and what my plans were for it.

Gunfire and other noises are not uncommon on our end of the neighborhood and it’s usually me. I work from home though and keep an eye on the area.
2024 Toyota Tundra
67C10Step is offline   Reply With Quote