View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 09:52 AM   #21
special-K
Special Order

Re: Buyer Beware in Indiana

I found this truck on FBM. I see the SPID shows it had no trim option at all. Just full foam seat, side trim, & two-tone. It was done over nicely at some point. Someone did a lot of work. The interior is the only thing that isn't right. The thing I like least about this listing is it states original paint. It was originally medium blue & dark blue with blue interior. Someone added the white door panels and carpet. But the exterior was done quite thoroughly and looks right. They even did the window brightwork.

The seller might have gotten crappy because they believe it's a Cheyenne. Maybe they don't know enough to know if the SPID doesn't say it, it's not original. FB is full of know it alls that don't know what's what but think they do.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote