Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 10:11 AM   #227
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaros44sr View Post
That wood in the back looks nice didn't they came that way, did you get the heater box part you were looking for, just came across that part in my parts stash
They did come that way. Panels got the metal floor strips like the wood floor trucks since they were mainly for cargo delivery. The suburbans did not get the metal strips.

I did get two of the heater box pcs but could still use one more if you have an extra. Let me know what you want for it and I can shoot PP to ya. No rush on my end, as you can see I have my hands full with other things .

I stopped by my parents house the other day because I had not gotten any replies to a few messages I had sent to mom. I was trying to invite them over for dinner today so figured I better go check on them as well. Dad turned 84 in may and very rarely leaves the house anymore. He is the one that got me hooked on this body style truck as well as in the auto body trade in general. I am hoping I gave him enough interest on this project that he might come over and see it today, but not holding my breath. Can't even entice him with a hot meal because he doesn't eat enough to keep a bird alive anymore.

Happy Thanksgiving
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote