Thread: Disappointed
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 01:21 PM   #24
nsb29

Re: Disappointed

After thinking about this for a couple of days I decided I’m the one that started the stupid thread and believe I’m the one that should end it. I was not looking for anyone to agree with me or disagree with me but what I was not looking for was is information and had asked if this was a normal grommet as I had nothing to go bye, but what I got was is a smart ass SHSAHS. I got my ass up and for that I apologize. And then came Robert he tried to out do SHSAHS. I have tried to be a supporting member and would never go on someone else’s thread and be a smart ass. As far as 6066 goes I understand he was just trying to be Informative..
And now I understand all the wiring harness that I have done in the past have been restoration harnesses that came with all necessary grommets, this is the first kit that I have bought and would have thought that they would have been included. I did take offense to the comment about low budget builds and the endless opinions if I read something into that that wasn’t there I apologize.