View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 02:22 PM   #212
rs74

Re: Project Snowball- Slow build

WOW! I started this back in 2013. Can't believe it has been that long. To be honest I lost interest in this after the body shop took so long to get it to this point. I brought it home and put it back in the storage side of my shed. I have since bought a few other squares and other trucks as well. I have sold them but kept the short bed. I have for the last few years been into the gbodys which I still have two of them.

Recently I put my gbodys in the storage side of the shed and pulled the short bed back out. I gave it a quick bath and shoved it in the garage. I have been wanting a 64-72 short bed but I need to get back on this one and get it finished. It will probably take a while to get it back together but I guess you have to start somewhere. I plan on start with putting the wiring harness back in , FatMat the interior, and start working on putting the power window regulators/motors back in. If I can get all the wiring and duct work in, power door hardware in then I might concentrate on getting and engine stabbed back in between the frame rails. That way maybe I can at least start it and move it in and out of the garage as needed since I still need to do routine maintenance on my primary vehicles.

So here are a few pics. Nothing has changed from the pics before but it is somewhat clean again.
Attached Images

1987 R10 shortie
rs74 is offline   Reply With Quote