Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 12:22 PM   #267
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

I am not sure if this thing was built on Friday or Monday. Started drilling spot welds and noticed a lot of metal movement. Got looking further and a great deal of the welds that are supposed to connect the floor to the firewall have never been attached from day one. They missed and only one half got the spot. same thing on the fore to aft floor supports, there is a gap between them of a 1/4" in some spots. All the rear ones look to be done right so will be full on drilling but I really hope to have this floor out today. I have to be super careful hammering and pushing because the shell of the body does not weigh enough to keep it nice and still on the lift now.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote