Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 02:42 PM   #269
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Ok
for future reference...... you cannot put the lift pads(with blocks) directly on the cross sill if attempting to remove the entire floor. It is best to figure this out BEFORE you have the floor loose. You will not be able to slide the floor back enough to disengage the front fore to aft supports. Had to come up with a quick but safe remedy. Luckily I have several bottle jacks so I was able to place one on each side further up the arms so that I was able to drop and slide the floor back far enough to get it out. After I got it out I put the blocks back in so i did not have to worry about bottle jacks leaking down.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote