View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 11:55 PM   #7
toolboxchev

Re: SW Oregon Assistance

I am in Oregon but NW. I have heard of no one out there doing trucks. Is the individual a member of this site?

So before things go awry, If he has any cell provider other than ATT, or Verizon than I would say cell reception is sketchy. Chances are if you poke too much you will alienate the guy.

If you purchased through Ebay you should have some buyer protection and time frame for the work to be performed. If by chance you wanted stuff done and his aftermarket supplier is under the Christmas push there will be problems there. Damaged shipped goods is a problem, getting replacements is a problem.

It is the Holidays you know...I know I would want my Christmas present to myself pretty bad. Hard to say what to do.

I know a guy who bought a original blazer from another state from Ebay, the vehicle was completely misrepresented. Attorney General had to be involved. That thing was leaking like a pig. All interior....you can imagine the stuff that guy went through.

I can tell you this, Summertime I decided to go ahead and replace my windshield and found a 30 minute job went well over 4 days. More damage than expected led to multiple things happening, again, and again. Suppliers of paint products, local leading me astray and so on....Glad I trusted some experience here as far as primer.

I would ask the guy for some pics of work in progress, list of things, materials, parts he still needs and so on.

Last edited by toolboxchev; 12-21-2019 at 12:04 AM.
toolboxchev is offline   Reply With Quote