View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 05:02 PM   #20
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S Several GM NOS 67-72 Truck Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subdude59 View Post
Mel,
I’m taking the side marker lights #3 and the windshield washer lid, jar, and mounting bracket setup without the auxiliary battery setup for $450. The lid remains a question weather to get the writing on it. Would the lid w/writing been the stock setup? Can you send a pic? PM your email address associated with pp so I can send payment? Thx
Subdude59, here are a few more pictures of the setup listed as #2/NOS windshield washer jar, lid and mounting bracket. If you have a look at above post #26, I had confirmed this NOS w/w jar setup as being correct for your 71 unless you had optional TP2 auxiliary battery, I had added the part on the jar lid verbiage because I see the incorrect lid (marked "windshield washer fluid only") installed so often these days, the lid w/writing is available in both GM and repro but we do not have or stock it. Your 71 as OE, would have had the same smooth top lid (w/o writing) that I am offering you here in this thread. I have returned our info for sending funds via paypal. Thank you, Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by burb71 View Post
I'll take one 1967 to 1970 fuel neck grommet if you still have one, please PM me
burb71, I have also sent you our info for sending payment via paypal on 12/21/19. Thanks
Attached Images

Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote