View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 02:33 PM   #506
vintovka

Re: Our Trucks Doing What They Did - Vintage Photo Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
Ahhhh, the "bigger shop" was one mistake I made. I bought a house with an HOA and almost no back yard. It's a long story but yeah, things are very different. I have a great guy in town whom I met that says I can do the body work at his large shop he just finished so we will see. Right now my truck is waiting in my freezing cold garage for me to get back to my five minute a day plan. But I have so much other stuff to do it's on hold for sure.

I am hoping I can make something happen with some installation to keep the noise down and get it closer to paint here in my garage.

Brian
HOA=PITA. One thing CA had was warmer weather (why its the first choice of homeless). The cold feels worse as you get older. Glad you found a place to work. If you do car work a shop is a must. We made a bid on a nice place on lake closer to Eugene for a second home. Why is it i can remember every inch of the shop and not the house?

Now only AD owner in about 40 to 70 miles around and really getting Honks, Waves, thumbs up and headlight flashes. Going to drive it to the beach today as part of our new holiday tradition. BTW agate hunting is fun and exercise.
vintovka is offline   Reply With Quote