Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 01:13 PM   #297
Beach-Burban

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2717 View Post
Thanks Dale

What can I say. I wanted a panel bad at the time and this one popped up close enough to go get if I won but further than I wanted to go inspect. I bought by pics posted on the Ebay ad and needless to say it was not as advertised. Since i had already made the long trip and had already paid for it I went ahead with it. The bugger is, I have found 2 others that had way less rust since then, but I was already committed to this one in time & money. Besides, it never hurts to brush up on skills you have not used in over a decade it seems I think once I get past this front section it "should" move at a better pace, but we all know how that works sometimes.

Today I am trying my luck remaking the passenger side inner foot pillar to the correct width. I also need to get my doors out of storage so I can make sure seams are lining up close enough to button up the floor.

Wow...I was having the same thoughts as LockDoc while looking at all the fab-work you have been doing!!! I totally get it...just couldn't do it myself...but finishing a job you've started makes it all worthwhile! Fantastic results! I have been in awe of the intensity that the members have when working on their projects...especially you and HO455! Thanks for including us in your journey...Happy 2020 to all!

Woody
Beach-Burban is offline   Reply With Quote