View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 02:06 PM   #8
rockosocko

Re: Using a Super T-10 4spd behind a GM??

OK, finally found some pics. BUT it's a Ebay add. Looks just like it besides color (mine's a little darker) and a little dust from sitting.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Ford-T...0/202780795317
....but would YOU post pics of a trans UP-SIDE DOWN? maybe his girlfriend posted it for him?

Aaahh Ford.. Don't know what or why the big dip in the tail housing though..
If I have to swap cases/housings JUST to make it work, I've still got a 4spd.
Maybe I'll try and sell it, and put that money down toward a street 5spd.

(got a couple NV4500's, but it's the granny low that can be kind of annoying in a light vehicle. I'm just so used to moving the shifter to first {left-up} instead of 2nd {left-down}, that it's kind of embarrassing and looks like I don't know how to shift coming off a light or stop.)

Molino; It looks like on mine that any number or stamp was shaved/ground off from the side case where the shifter posts come through. Other than that, it's just the regular LARGE cast "T-10" etc on the other side and tail. I did find what might be a date code though. D303 3something..
So maybe a April, 30 1963?? (if yer gonna stamp it, HIT the frikken thing!!)

Geezer; I asked my kids how to change it, and they give me this 'look'.. DAAAAD, I don't post to forums!! Maybe 'cause they'd have to read.. (they just do snap-chat and IM)
So, I got into my settings and changed it. NOW, I don't know if this new change will modify the existing pictures or if it's only the pictures I take NOW that I changed the setting??

...I hate computers.
rockosocko is offline   Reply With Quote