View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 09:49 PM   #4123
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrdone View Post
some times its better to be lucky than good. glad you made the trip safely. just by chance were you on hwy 95 north of Winnemucca when all this happened? ive driven that route a few times and its really along way between towns.
Yes, I was in Winnemucca when I found the tie rod ends loose. And I have to tell you, hwy 80 is pretty open (the first photo is on 80), 95 to Boise (about four hours!), holy crap (the second photo)! The real bad part is you loose cell connection over and over for a half hour or so. The last photo was at one of the very few gas stations along the way. When my wife and our daughter drove there a few weeks before my son and I went my wife called to tell me that they had gotten separated and we lost connection by phone with our daughter! An hour or so went by before we got a hold of her. During that time her brother and my hearts were ripped out! We were DESTROYED for an hour! When we got to Idaho to my wife and her I didn't know if I wanted to hug her guts out or spank her butt black and blue! OMG that was a hard night in my life!

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"

Last edited by MARTINSR; 01-14-2020 at 09:56 PM.
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote