View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 01:01 PM   #3
Ironhorse

Re: Part time job ideas

Mark, couple thoughts I'll pass along for a WIW situation. I retired nearly 10 years ago at the age of 60. I was fortunate enough to draw a nice aka decent pension from 36 years company service. Had medical coverage thru the company to the age of 65 and then into Medicare. Wife had coverage thru the company until she turned 65. Medical insurance issue is HUGE, be sure you have that situation taken care of.

That said, I worked part time and still do on from time to time for a friend of mine who runs an auction service. Help setting up for and during the auctions. Get to see a LOT of cool and interesting items!

Friend of mine from work took a part time delivering cars for a local dealership to customers, other dealer sites and for service. Worked when he wanted to.

Maybe work part time at a local parts house delivering parts or even working the counter? That may not be a good thing as may have a tendency to spend your wages on parts, LOL

Our city does hire retired individuals for local parks tending if that appeals to you.

Just a couple thoughts, may or may not help. Hope you have some luck in finding something you like and fits your situation.
Original Truck AM/FM
Wellington, Ks
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote