Thread: C-30 brakes
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 10:38 AM   #5
Andy4639
Old member

Question Re: C-30 brakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I use Inline Tube for that stuff. You may be able to get the main cable special made to your length if you knew how much over it needs to be. They are very exacting at Inline Tube and if you don't have exact numbers they won't be interested. I had them make me longer rear cables for a lifted truck many years ago. It seemed like I was the first one to make such a request. They guy said they only do factory spec. It took some persuading, like saying "Just make them factory spec plus 2 inches" and "I accept that if this doesn't work I bought them anyway". Of course, you could always get standard length, cut, and clamp an extension in, which is how it was done originally on that frame stretch.

Tim,
In-line tube is the main one I contacted. I hope to hear back from them so I can find out what they need. Hope I can get something done.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote