View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 12:07 PM   #9
jocko

Re: 1968 Anniversary 4x4 Value?

You'd be paying about a $1K premium for the fact that it's an Anniversary K, in my opinion. And if you want an Anniversary K, then it is likely worth the asking price. But go into this eyes wide open, the rust you CAN see is an indication that the body is in very poor condition - and also an indication the frame, cab mounts, etc etc etc are all in the same boat. This would be a major resto - and yes, you'd have a cool truck when you're done - but not one that the extra collectibility of an Anniversary would recoup the restoration expense. If you enjoy the heavy metalwork this would require, I'd say buy it - can't always put a price on what a given truck can mean to someone (in this case, I'm referring to you, not the person you think you may sell it to eventually). If you're asking about "value" - as in the title of this post - there isn't much because the cost to restore will far exceed what you'd ever be able to sell it for - for this old bird it would have to come down to passion alone.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote