Thread: My 86 build
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 03:48 PM   #309
TKCR

Re: My 86 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodstored-72 View Post
tkcr,
very glad you are getting better.... although I don't think I have ever heard anyone "brag" about hospital food!! I would like your thoughts on the "replacement dash pad" that LMC sells? I am looking to replace mine and I am interested in it. the video that kevin tetz does seem to look pretty good & appears to fit good? this is going to be a daily driver, but I want it to look nice as well. your thoughts & opinion are appreciated and valued...
I said the Cafe food, not the food they bring to your room. Believe me there’s a difference.
Stay away fro LMC and all the others that build them on a urethane frame, they will eventually warp.
USA1 Industries is the only place that builds them like the originals, on a metal frame. They will also dye them to match. They have all the correct colors. LMC has 3 genetic colors that will not match. The black will, but I would still stay away from them. USA1 will be more money, but you get what you pay for. Your paying a lot anyways, so go for the best. They are in the $300 range and they have one, that’s in the $500 range, it comes with all the trimmings. The wait time will be long. They are a small business that is having a hard time keeping up with demand. But it’s worth the wait. I waited on my door panels for 2 months. But everything I have goodness from them has been good quality. Check YouTube, USA1 has a lot of videos, they have their own page or whatever they call them on YouTube.

Last edited by TKCR; 03-02-2020 at 08:13 AM.
TKCR is online now   Reply With Quote