View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 06:16 AM   #2404
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
It sounds like you sub from some outstanding people.
They sure are. And I know that's only because you are and they know it. It's the smartest move they could make from a strictly business point of view. But allowing use for other work kicks you both up a few notches beyond business reasons.

Looks like this thread is doing the double post thing with you now. It has been doing it to me on every post for the past four or five. Probably will have to delete one of "these". You, me, Dale... I'm starting to think it's an honor. I hope it starts happening for a few others I respect as much (A royal pain in the arse to tell the truth)

EDIT: Nope, not this time. And I could tell because it posted right up. When it double posts it gets hung up for a while... which makes it even more annoying

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote