Thread: TA_C10: Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 09:55 AM   #544
Putzer

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA_C10 View Post
I just realized my subscription ended. I'm not getting any alerts in my email anymore.... So I am missing out on all the updates for everyone else builds.... Gotta fix that.

Well Potter, I couldn't agree more man, it cleaned up good enough for me. At least for now anyway. I may still do some extra work to it later.

Vintage air did a pretty good job designing the control switches on these things, but I wish they were metal instead of plastic. The controls are so long they are basically wedged inside 2 of the ducts coming out of the VA box, pretty tight too so I hope they don't break down the road. My harness for some reason came with a 4th plug so I just tied it up out of the way along with the others g]http://i.imgur.com/ttUcIqPh.jpg[/img][/url]

And I got the dome light installed as well. Which one do you like better? OE cream color or the new LED that came with clear bezel?

4th wire on VA harness not needed. I had the same question and called them about it. I like the LED but the white cover. Whats the part number for that bulb?
Putzer is offline   Reply With Quote