Old 02-15-2020, 12:51 PM   #837
pwdcougar

Re: Suburban and panel finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmlxix View Post
not mine:

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ct...059767186.html

1968 Chevrolet Suburban
Very nice rust free California truck continuously registered since 1968 with original black plates. Currently registered and insured in CA for road use. Clear title.
C10 Factory 4WD 327ci / SM465 4 speed w/ granny Low / NP205 / 3.73 Positrac Rear/ Warn 35 spline front hubs PS, PB, 6” spring lift, front disc brake conversion, D44 Front Axle w/ GM rear. 2” tow hitch.
Original style steel 16.5” wheels with caps and brand new 35” Cooper Discoverer XPP tires. Also comes with a nice set of shiny aluminum wheels the same size – no tires mounted
83k original miles w/ original 327 engine never removed, cast iron block, forged steel crank, engine compartment is original blue color.
Edelbrock 600 Carb, K&N filter. Fully adjustable performance HEI electronic ignition by Davis Unified Igitions. Hedman headers, nice dual exhaust exits in front of rear wheels.
Runs great – takes a few minutes to warm up. The short rod v8 and posi rear is also really nice offroad. 3rd Gear Low will conquer just about anything comfortably at idle. Rarely even need the 4WD
New paint inside and out in 2014. Flat White single stage enamel. Super EZ to repair. Bedliner paint along bottom.
Complete new interior…headliner, seats and foam, seatbelts, carpet, mats, dashboard, visors, nice steering wheel, all new rubber seals in all windows and doors including windshield, privacy tint on all rear windows.
No Entertainment system, or nice HVAC. These 2 last items are going to cost $$
Was to be an offroad adventure vehicle and now it is too nice to use as planned.
Hagerty Classic Car values says its worth $42K in “Like New” condition $36K if “Excellent”
I have seen professional builds of this truck go as high as $115K at auction. Make Offer.
Prefer to avoid the cost to install HVAC and electronics and auction fees.
Email through Craigslist to make arrangements to view.

I painted my 70 4WD Suburban the exact same color combination back in the early 90's complete with the undercoating below the body line. It was an attempt to hide the crappy body work and filler!

Paul
1970 4WD Chevrolet Suburban
1997 4WD Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Short Bed (purchased new January 1997)
pwdcougar is offline   Reply With Quote