Thread: TA_C10: Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 11:14 PM   #561
TA_C10

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
So glad you're ahead of me on this! You do know I plan on draggin' my heap over there after you've figured out the complicated crap, right?! I'm messin' with ya, but I do hope to ask specific questions as they come up! I've had the RTX set up on my dresser in my bedroom now for 6 months... every now and then I go fondle it. It's killin me not to have the time to play with my toys!
I have to admit it though, I am enjoying the kitchen remodel. My back and knees not so much. I've given myself another dedicated week or so then I plan on splitting the time up between C10 and kitchen.
LoL. Bring it! I hope your taking pictures of this kitchen work. We wanna see that stuff too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scurry67 View Post
Really nice job man! i dig the video too. you're really making me want to pull the trigger on a Dakota digital. Is the install not too complicated?
Thanks, and if you like them in that crappy video then you will really love them in person, they are bright and crisp. The digital portions of the gauges are subtle enough too that they still look vintage with a little touch of modern. Just enough.

"It's only money".
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote