View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 01:19 PM   #2
gigamanx

Re: 1965 Lincoln, need I say more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madkidd007 View Post
So after moving and with the house being sold I made some good money. 6 years ago I sold my 64 Lincoln to buy my house and vowed I would have another. I also sold the crew cab project being I was only building it because I couldn’t find what I really wanted for a decent price.

Well here ls the game plan, same as my last one itll be a true daily driver. Still not sure on the engine if I’ll use the aluminum block 5.3 or my iron block 6.0. Air ride but it won’t lay flat on the ground but about an 1” off with the 22s. Will be running 14” rotors up front and going to hydroboost, should be a great driver and no one else in town will have one.
Car is another week or two from getting here but it’s bought and currently the seller is rounding up parts for me to ship with it.
Those are way cool....gotta get that baby bagged so you can drag tail and make some sparks haha. Got any inspiration pictures of what you are going for?

Build Thread Phase 1 "The Swap": 1949 3100 with S10 swap. Beginner build with ambition!

Build Thread Phase 2 "The Drop": Beginner Build with Ambition gets Air Ride
gigamanx is offline   Reply With Quote