View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 10:35 PM   #1
hotsam

1972 k10 swb 4x4 custom 10 deluxe

Hey guys ! Im considering selling my k10.. I never thought I would ever even consider this but our life is taking a turn and my time and attention is needed elsewhere. This truck should be on the board in several places. It was originally a 350/3 speed on the column. I have all of this and its correct and matching numbers to the truck. As it sits now its a 454 with sm465 trans and is being driven a couple times weekly. It needs rockers which I have and floor pan work and the inner bedsides are rusty. The rear spring hangers are crusty and the rear frame sections are a little rough.. The truck has had these issues since I bought it and Ive used it as is. I have a complete long bed 4x4 chassis to make the repairs with and 2 sets of complete rear spring hangers.. I have alot of spare parts as well. I Would maybe consider keeping my 454 after someone drove and saw the truck operate ?? I have a number in mind but Im on the fence of even selling it... I know many more pics are needed but this is all I have for now... This is a true swb k10. The spid was destroyed in a repaint. Ive known this truck since the early 80s. It had sport mirrors on it originally. I hated them. I installed the current mirrors that were off of a friends 69. The truck is tagged , insured , running and driving on a regular basis.. Thanks for the input.
Attached Images

1955 2 door 210 post

Last edited by hotsam; 03-16-2020 at 11:08 PM.
hotsam is offline   Reply With Quote