Thread: TA_C10: Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 10:12 AM   #605
TA_C10

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
I'm diggin' them too... but man,..... they sure are proud of them! I've bought cars cheaper than those 2 headlights. I don't really know what kind I have, I bought a set at one of the swap meets for 80 bucks I think. I'll pull them out and see what they are in the morning. Probably wasted money now that I've seen how nice those are. Keepin up with the Jones'
I know man, $500 seemed up there for me until I started looking at the price for factory lights in jeeps, BMW, Chevy trucks, etc. You try and buy factory headlights complete set for a 2019 Chevy truck and your spending same amount sometimes more. So I figured I have bought so many aftermarket lights for other vehicles, hid, led, halogen, and they all turned out cheap, didn't last, and didn't work very well. I said screw it, I want the best headlights I can get this go around. They are important to me for safety and looks. And those suckers better last the life of the truck lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPotter View Post
We can count on TA to raise the bar in the electrical and wiring standards department! You'll have to take some pictures on the road so we can see if they're capable of x-raying oncoming traffic!
Thanks for the compliments! And yeah, they look crazy mean from a far at dusk. Haven't found the X-ray button yet though

"It's only money".
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote