Thread: LED lights...
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 04:49 PM   #2
sweetk30

Re: LED lights...

if you got 4 headlight and wana save a few bucks you can do 2 low beams . but the high beam reach WAY out there so its not as noticable with good led low beams .

i have a 4 headlight setup on my k30 and j.w. speaker 8800 series low and high beam . best money can by in my opinion . been running them for over 3 years now if i recall . they use to be in my work tow truck . then when i left there i took them and installed them in my k30 .

had 1 low beam wire go bad at the crimp and they warranty swapped the plug wire unit no problems .

when aimed right the CUT OFF line is good to not blind other drivers . the WIDE spread is so great . were i would see a deer on the side of the road before i now see the whole herd of deer waiting to cross the road .

i live up north so i got them with the heater grid for snow and ice . its all automatic no wires or switches thats nice to have.

if you wana try cheeper try and STAY away from the 3-4 row all led diode super cheep lights . they suck and just toss light out and no reguard for where it goes and who it blinds .

my 1 friend has a peterbilt he drives and also owns it . he liked mine so much he had me get a set for his truck since he does a lot of late night early morning driving . he swapped them and took out the 3 row cheepy ones that were in the truck when he purchased it and LOVES the better quality beam and more true white color of the j.w. speaker .

pic #1 = cheepy 3 row led light . brand new garage door all white no real dirt yet . both pics #1 and #2 . NOTICE the beam pattern is all over as a blob . above and below door panel joint.
pic #2 = low beam j.w. speaker . NOTICE the HARD cut off line at the door panel line of the good light . also a WIDER pattern .
pic #3 = my truck with 2 low and 2 high j.w. speaker.
pic #4 = missed my low beams so much plowing i swapped in 2 low beam units and LOVE it now .
Attached Images

85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote