Thread: TA_C10: Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 12:36 PM   #649
TA_C10

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

Update - Radiator gone wrong...

You should always expect the unexpected and go with the flow(no pun intended...)

But when your brand new radiator starts leaking you want to start throwing things. New items you pay good money for are not supposed to do this. Yeah I got my radiator from Superior radiator in michigan. They have an ebay store, but they are not just an ebay company. USA made it says. Well we shall see how they treat me after I called this morning letting them know what happened.

They are asking me to take some pictures and email it in. Then they will send a return packing label so they can get the radiator and take a look at it to see what's going on.

This is why some guys go straight to the big dawgs of radiator companies that are well known to have good reputations with good products and good QC. I went out on a limb for this company and this is my headache of the month. If they get me fixed up, and the product lasts, then i'm all good with this and no worries. But if they send me another bad QC product, I will ditch this sucka and "BE COOL". If ya catch my drift...

Seems to be leaking from within places I cannot see. But I also don't like the rust colored fins I'm seeing everywhere... It's aluminum for pete's sake..

I got corona bored and took a video of me flushing out the radiator as well. Cheers.

"It's only money".

Last edited by TA_C10; 04-07-2020 at 01:39 PM.
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote