View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 01:37 PM   #11
mrtoni

Probably don’t have a 4 wheel parts in your town but they ordered me a skyjacker 2.5 softride with free shipping. It was like $600 and less than &1000 total installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by conoco View Post
Man I have been stuck on the slope the last 4 weeks, its crazy as you probably know. I get home on the 13th finally then have a month off.

I went with the roughcountry. I was looking at all of them and read the reviews for them, tuff country and skyjacker. Price wasn't the issue but I refused to pay tuff country and skyacker 500 dollars in shipping.

Rough country not only dropped there price by $130 yesterday but then there shipping was only $180. I understand shipping is always a pain to come to aAaska, but when the other lift kits wanted more that half of what the lift kit cost in the first place for shipping, I gotta draw the line somewhere. I saw enough rough country reviews and videos to make my decision. I am not picky on the ride stiffness. Its an old truck, not a new tahoe. I think because all the businesses are hurting pretty bad right now that they are practically giving stuff away. I was going to order this kit last week. I am glad I waited. I saved almost 400 bucks and went ahead and ordered the dual steering stabilizer and stainless steel brake lines for the front and rear. I'm sure I will be pleased. If i'm not I will still drive it with a smile

You in fairbanks? You guys getting hit pretty hard from what I have been reading. I will install the kit and everything else starting on the 25th. I will shoot you some pics and let you know how it drives. Stay safe brother.
Posted via Mobile Device
mrtoni is offline   Reply With Quote