View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 10:20 AM   #10
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: Newb asking for fender dent repair advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
before I knew there was a difference in quality of hammer and dollys .. I bought this set from cardboard freight..under $40...for a diy at home it works pretty good
"Cardboard Freight" - I haven't heard that one before, thanks for making my morning coffee shoot out of my nose! ha ha

and yup that looks very similar to the red handle set I borrowed from my buddy (I think they are all made in the same factory and painted different colors, then the blue ones go to Eastwood, ha ha, the red ones to Amazon, and yours to Cardboard Freight)

20 years ago I bought a $15 dollar orange angle grinder from Harbor Freight, took care of it and it took care of me, lasted I want to say 10 years, (I did replace the brushes in it about 3 times during that window) then it finally died, I bought a replacement black and red one I think it was just about the time they were switching their look from orange to black/red, I think the new angle grinder broke in my hands during unboxing, LOL seriously the plastic snapped as I was trying to tighten my first cut off wheel "gently" mind you - I tossed it in the trash, wasn't worth my time going back to the store for a replacement, bought a Dewalt and never looked back.

I don't recall the last time I visited "Cardboard Freight" !
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote