Thread: Frankentruck
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 10:08 PM   #442
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Frankentruck

Yes, I would grab every piece of side trim you can. The door pieces are the hardest to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwcarpenter98 View Post
Yes sir, it is. When I first saw the truck, the paint divider trim was missing. It just had the sail panels on it, so I didn't think much about it. Went back again and was digging through the pine straw to see what I could find and poof, there it was. Unfortunately, it is bent up, but there's no splits in it. It came off a 60 that I also grabbed the glovebox script from. The other set of sail panels came from another 60 that the guy has in his yard, but the paint divider trim piece was nowhere to be found.
There was some side trim left, but not a complete set. Should I go back and grab what is left of the side trim even if some of the pieces have some dents, dings, or bends?
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote