View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 02:39 PM   #25
White halftrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
I am enjoying all the unusual vehicles that are being drawn into this thread. I'd like to see more about the bike, and hear the backstory. That stretched dually with the camper that is half submarine is very intriguing. I'm a bit fascinated about the idea of two inline vintage GMC V6s.

Oh yeah, plus there's that long nose truck that started the whole thing.
I will post some of what we bought there as long as everyone is ok with off topic. As my handle suggests my dad and I have been working on a military halftrack. We stopped by this place years ago and bought some parts to a halftrack. I stopped by this yard again a month or two ago and the son is selling some of the vehicles. Nice guy. My dad bought a 48 ford business coupe. I picked up a 78 Vw bus my daughter claimed. I picked up a 75 blazer, the police bike and a cb200. I have to pick up the motorcycles but a lot of stuff is in the way. The police bike the son was told is from the Omaha police department in the 70s. I will post more pics of it when I get it out along with stopping by the long nose Chevy.

Last pics are of a unadvertised salvage yard near Spaulding ne that I found what you see. Crazy.
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

White halftrack is offline   Reply With Quote