View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 10:25 AM   #15
vintovka

Re: Arithitis and wrench bending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Mac View Post
I am one of the young one's at 50, I know I am not near the 70's yet but I had a knee pain and used the CBD cream for about 2 months and now the pain is gone. Not sure if that is what made it better but I believe it helped. It cost about $30 but I recommend it to everybody that has joint pain. Give it a try.
Mac

Just a little warning. CBD is made from Marijuana and does have THC present in small amounts. Unfortunately its detectable in drug tests and can cause latent problems with workmans comp issues and ATF. Newer technology can detect THC presence at incredibly low levels using devices similar to breathalyzers or colorimetric dermal wipes. National record keeping adds to the problem. These are things the govt and pot industry doesn't warn you about as it interferes with sales and taxes. You will find many who violently dispute this but attorneys, judges and the insurance industry are having a quiet field day. I wish i didn't know this but was involved with toxicology and instrumentation for 40 years.
vintovka is offline   Reply With Quote