View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:36 PM   #1
CarlsLQ9SS

Restored van tilt truck conversion

Completely went through this column, cleaned and greased all bearings. Moved the neutral safety switch to the truck location and used a truck neutral safety switch. Painted it and put new gear indicator, but used the old lens and housing. Cleaned the turn signal selector and greased everything before final assembly. I also used a motor home gear shifter on this column and kept the short one for my truck. I was originally gonna use this in my build but I found a motor home column instead so this one is up for sale. Over all this is a pretty nice column. Could use a new turn signal lever and tilt lever, the chrome isn't the best but decent. I left the cruise control on it thinking someone may want it. It does have a small ding on the shifter bowl and housing for the turn signal as pictured. I also put new gaskets on it so it is ready to bolt on and use in you truck. I now have the lower steering shaft included with this column so you have everything needed to put the column in and use it. I want to thank Randy 500 for walking me through tearing this column down so I could restore it and try to recoup the money spent on it. I also had to touch up the lower part of the column after I got it together where I had it clamped in my voice for assembly. Looking to get $400.00 shipped. Open to offers.
Attached Images

Last edited by CarlsLQ9SS; 07-01-2020 at 11:39 PM. Reason: New price
CarlsLQ9SS is offline   Reply With Quote