View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 10:52 AM   #51
SCOTI

Re: better ride quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestb View Post
I’m sorry if I offended you I didn’t mean to be contrary. While I agree that he did not ask enough questions I don’t feel that he was just trying to sell me on a product. I only say that because I was asking him which one of their products he recommended. Maybe I should have asked more questions. I probably would not have had the answers he needed anyway. I tried calling cpp and their automated system only gave me the option to ask installation questions. I probably should have chosen that option but instead I hung up
You didn't offend me @ all. When typed, it doesn't read the same as saying it in person I guess. I was sort-of ranting on technical help that some of these aftermarket places offer.

No worries. Sometimes you have to keep trying things to solve a mechanical/technical issue. Sometimes its easy. If you keep trying, I'll keep trying to help.

😎
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote