View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 07:41 AM   #34
SCHRUMGMC

Re: Found my grandfathers 71 gmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinK7 View Post
...very cool you were able to find the truck in the first place. As long as the current owners know the sentimental value the truck has for you, ...I hope and pray they do the right thing.
Keep us posted, would love to hear you get it
I’m praying that I get that call someday, I gave them my phone number and with that I hope they call, it would mean so much just more than I can put into words. I promised my grandmother that I’d take her for a ride in it like the good ole times

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
It’s hard on both sides, if a previous owners family came to me wanting to buy one of my trucks back, specifically my K20 or my 3100, I don’t know that I’d sell either of them honestly. Not only do I have a ton of time and money in both of them but I’ve got memories past and still to create with me and my family in them and it’s my turn to enjoy them. However if I ever got a chance to buy back my dads old 71 K10 I’d hope like hell the current owner would let it go. That said, I sure hope your able to buy it back. That would be a really cool thing to have both of his trucks.

That’s very understandable, just all I can do is wait and work on my other GMC for now, and like I’ve said previously. Just hope and pray things will eventually work out