Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyland View Post
What baffles me
Is
That modified red and white truck
Will bring as much money
As that original (real) Blue Super Shortbed
Against the wall
Do you know Shawn Parsons in Creswell, OR? He is C10flipper on Instagram. This red and white truck looks very close to one he did which converted a long bed C20 to a short C10.

When all the nice long 1/2 tons are gone, what's the option. Soon you will see more or this as the supply runs out.

Myself, I am a C20 long bed guy but would own a K20 if affordable, which they are not any more.

These guys doing these conversions from long to short, c20 to c10 and LS swaps are getting $10K -$15K. The truck is still patina or rotted, whatever you prefer to call it. scratched glass, ripped seats, no finish work at all.

My prayer is that the younger guys getting into these trucks do them justice and keep them going, long after we are gone. The probability is low but at least we can hope that our generation will help those young guys grow some interest.

I believe it is stronger now than even 5 years ago. Facebook has probably 100 different Chevy truck related pages to choose from.

I am very old school but have to understand the age of LS is here and its not going away. Embrace it or not.

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote