Thread: 47-55.1 Hood Issues
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 11:58 PM   #21
joedoh

Re: Hood Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraclePieCo View Post
cuz he couldn't have done it right and still have that gap at the rear.
sure he could, by having the clip pointing down or the cab pointing up. and I knew this because I have had that exact same situation, where the back corner of the hood bottoms out in the recess, gaps at the top rear, and has overhang on the front. thats only possible if the hood is pointing down to latch. raising the core support fixed it every time, and now I actually set up a front clip with a jack under the clip to avoid this.

you could have said all of your second post in your first post without any of the snark and it would have been better received. I suspected you didnt read his first post because you were suggesting he do something he already did. now I suspect you didnt read any of his posts, especially further down where he figured it out, and are just being undiplomatic because... ? I dont know why? we are here to help guys with problems, not to smirk and roundabout get them to try it again the correct way by posting a video and saying you obviously did it wrong. take that kind of stuff to the hamb, they love snarking on and lording over other people there.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote