View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 11:13 PM   #4539
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Well after moving 700 miles and flipping my world upside down I am back to my truck in my garage. I got the hood sectioned started (cab is sectioned 2.5 inches and chopped 3.5) just tacked back together, none of the real fine tuning or planish welding or anything like that. This was a year ago, it kicked my butt getting it to this point. Tonight I spent literally a few hours looking at it planning my attack. I am not kidding, I have chopped many cars, some very complex. Did suicide doors before there were kits to do it. I chopped a VW Bug once in one day, from the first cut to primer, no kidding. And this wasn't rat rod stuff, we are talking show car stuff. I only say this, not to brag or say I know everything because that is the point, I DON'T. This hood sectioning is spinning my head! It makes chopping the top look like making a friggin peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Ok, I think I have it to move forward, wish me luck.

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote