Thread: Story time
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 11:49 PM   #1
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Story time

Ya'll stay with me until the end here. This has been a trying week

This is the first weekend J has had off since May. He has been doing 6 days or helping at a friends farm remodeling. We planned to do nothing, fiddle in the yard or such. That is where we messed up lmbo.

Had an issue here that was reported on Friday, took an hour or so to tend to and tidy up.

Had issues on the fb group with grown adults showing their butts thinking it would go over well. Truckdude239 and I were dealing with that junk Friday, Friday Night, and Saturday morning. Some of you may say fb stinks etc.. but in the end, we talked to many members and found a half dozen that had accounts they could not access anymore.. add to that a few that were trying to join and needed accounts created. That is a blessing, that put us in the right place to help this community and its members, outside of the forums.

Friday our bonus kid had to take his car about 30 minutes away to get it dropped off for some ac work and pick up a car his dad had there that was ready (fleet stuff) He drives there switches out at the gas station and its dies. His Dad met him out there and dealt with it, but I do still fret and worry over the kiddos and was glad when he was home.

Saturday we slept in and discussed going to Sams or such before lunch. I said I wanted to work on some site stuff and just didn't feel like going shopping. 1pm a neighbor of ours at the other house (no not rich, was under it and had to wait for market to go up or lose our asses) sends me a message telling me the garage door is open over there. Then tells me about a truck that was there earlier emptying the garage. They assumed it was us and a friend or such getting stuff out. ugh... This is mid the facebook crap fest.

Same time as the messages came in, bonus son goes to leave and see his friends.. cars dead. But as he said not the most pressing issue, he was just stuck home not helping them etc.

So J goes over there , the garage is tossed.. electric cut off to the house and the cameras bent up and or away. Some of you know this feeling, others can emathise, others who dislike us may laugh. Anyhow, our oldest and a good friend went over there and helped. Detective was awesome, and things were left with check the flea market etc.. many of the parts for the 69, my camaro and such were gone that quick. I told J it completely sucks, but we have so much to be thankful for that we need to focus on that.

Sidenote the neighbors felt so horrible that they didnt check. It was a mistake, any of us could had made it. Yes I wish they had, but they didnt.. and did contact me asap when they realized.

I decided to do some housework to ignore reality. Washer filled up and decided not to spin out. I kicked it, cussed then reset it and it worked fine..

So we went about our afternoon. Ran to the grocery store, talked the emotions down a bit and went home and had dinner with our kids. Before dinner we were at the table talking and the youngest (8) comes in freaking out because her tablet would not charge. Switched chargers, blocks etc.. nope she broke the entire port. Life crisis at 8, I mean yall... no roblox, no messenger kids, no gatcha life.. Lawd I have had enough lol

While eating my fb notifications were pinging non stop. It was truly hard not to come unglued at those going off about non issues. David (truckdude239) handled so many fires there while we were gone, that I decided to sit down at the desktop and tend to them to give him a break. Folks, let me tell you.. people are insane. He had a site member on that group get mad and pm him crazy stuff. If you are that mad, you probably need to get off facebook. Just saying...

Ok so back on subject, I sat down and started working. My fb message lights up and its the neighbor across from the other house " Liz that truck is back " " I called 911"...

I yelled to J that they were back, picked up the phone and called 911 while he flew out the door. I explained to 911 that my husband was on the way and they probably would want to get there first. They kept me on hold, took it serious etc.. Finally got off the phone with them and called a good friend and said The (insert choice word) is back at the house. What?? a few choice words and im on my way. I then called downstairs to our oldest and told him what was up, he flew out the door as well.

J got there and the DA was there walking around outside, truck backed up to the garage. Readers digest version, he was spoken to, bucked up and was held until the police arrived. Sheriff got there a few moments after J, our friend was behind the Sheriff and our oldest a moment later. This fool is lucky to be in jail, had he continued to buck up it would had ended differently, I am sure.

Now those of you that were around in the early 2000 will love this. The fool was wearing a board meet shirt. We had one from the first national meet put up. It was in a sealed bag in a mailing envelope. He cut the sleeves off and was wearing it to come "shop" some more, I guess...

Long night for all involved, he told the cops "im done take me to jail" when he realized he had no way out. He had the cameras to our house in the bed of the truck, an old pay stub in his pocket and one of our kids old baseball type bag full of the licence plates from the wall in his truck. There was more but pointless to try and go over now. He went to jail, truck got impounded, house secured again, and they came back home.

Did I mention this drug addict low life told J he was there for the drug house? Or that it turns out he lives behind the house on the next block. You can see his house from the livingroom window.. The windows we just had replaced due to a leak. They now have no screens because he sliced them trying to get in the house itself.

We sat down, had a beer and all laughed and talked about the events. Went to bed and tossed and turned. I know I went to sleep around 2, he was up off and on all night. We planned to get up and go to the flea market to look for the parts. Oh yeah.. they took my clodbuster and his tmaxx too, the older twos electric scooters from many years ago, start wars stuff and legos.

Woke up to the phone ringing.. It was the detective and they were going to issue the warrant. Wanted to be sure we could come get the stuff if it was recovered. Yep, we will forgo church and flea market for this. Our church is online, I did get my Jesus in.. I needed it. Anyway....

So J goes by the house and the had him come look. Ended up needing the enclosed trailer to bring it all home. Thankfully we got the stuff back. Most of it, as far as we know. You know when he is wrenching something will be missing. Its life, its how it is, but we have most back.

I am going to leave with this (and why I told ya to stay with me to the end)

When they were recovering our things, there was a transmission rebuilt on the guys work bench. It was the parts tranny from national board meet number two. Cracked housing and just parts unassembled in our garage, assembled in his. We now know what he was doing between stealing our stuff in the am and pm... can't make this stuff up guys..

His parents showed up while the police had the property closed off as a crime scene,loading our trailer, and told the police and i am paraphrasing that he couldnt had done that, and we cant just take things from his house. They got a lesson in crime scene and search warrants. sigh.. hes a good boy im sure.

Here are the two mug shot deals...

this is from last night
Name:  1.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  30.6 KB

this is after the search warrant
Name:  2.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  33.0 KB

His friends are still out there. Im sure its not over for others. Ya'll its been an interesting weekend. No bs this week ok? hahahahhahahahah

David, thanks for dealing with the online bs so I could handle the life bs. You are truly appreciated.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote