Thread: Story time
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 09:52 PM   #27
shifty
Questionable

Re: Story time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I hope everything gets better for you. Miss our yearly hey you still breathing txt lmbo
For now, still breathing! I'm trying to make a point of popping in at least every few months now to post somethin-or-other. But my number will never change, feel free to drop a line any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
The sad part about the story is the parents defending the low life P.O.S.. It's not hard to figure out why he turned out to be a thief. The parents should have been embarrassed.
To admit their son could've done something like this would've required them to admit their parenting might've had something to do with it. Most people are too headstrong or stubborn to openly admit they brought something onto this planet that caused someone else grief. Probably think he doesn't do drugs too.

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote